Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Heloise would gift him a rare chuckle. "yes" she agreed, for the world held so many options and potential outcomes. one could never expect the same result each time. Eastwood and the stars were one thing, and perhaps a battle would come next to even out the karma? she had only met a being so far that ended in a friendly spar; the next one may not be so friendly. he had searched for the beast who had assaulted his ward, and whether Derg found him yet... she did not know. her next action could be to catch up with the man. ask if he had need of further assistance. 

then again, that was his personal quest to take. she would not interfere unless given reason. the people she had met so far had not been unkind; it was merely rumors that called her to caution. Heloise would shake her head, ridding herself of such things. "though the stars give us so much; it would be a shame to ignore their efforts even if other things are going on" many did not even look upon them, giving them a small glance and focusing more on the things found on the earth. "the people are... so focused on themselves here. it is nice to know someone like you would give the night sky some attention." stopping to smell the roses, was that the saying?
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Heloise - March 22, 2019, 04:35 PM