Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
his explanation was reasonable enough and she'd leave it alone. part of her was doing the same thing. allowing the fates to be kind and guide her paws. she had some form of a plan but not a lot. Heloise dipped her head in thought before replying to Eastwood. "for me?" she'd utter, a gentle smile placing itself on her features "I hope to settle here in the Teekons" but where was she going to do it? even she didn't know "I have traveled too far and too long."

raising her skull, she'd turn to him. "though I have no idea where" if he had been in a pack, she would ask to join him there. it was always a good thing to surround oneself with friendly faces. yet he was just as much a vagabond as her. Heloise rose from her spot, craning her head forward to look below. into the wilds. this was before. before she had decided to form a pack. before collecting individuals to her. before even going to Stormrift. so the logical thing to do was move on, experience life until that point. "perhaps I'll start at the coast."

water was a source of both healing and soothing. it crashed and destroyed yet it also reincarnated like a phoenix. "unless you have some advice for me" Heloise added.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Heloise - April 04, 2019, 04:40 PM