Herbalists' Cache It might have been smart of me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
Backdated to March 9th.

As spring gradually crept around the corner, it brought with it the buds of life. In time, the forest would be alive with all sorts of flora, readily available for harvest—not that Xan knew anything about this. As he found refuge beneath the canopies of the coniferous trees, the only thing he deemed noteworthy was the plush feel of the earth underfoot; few of the pine needles managed to jab him, as they all came together just perfectly enough to form a natural carpet of sorts. The life that hid beneath the surface of it all went unnoticed, as the albino had never found plants to be of any use to him; he knew they could be dangerous and that was all he needed to know to stay away and investigate no further. By doing so, he’d managed to reach a point in his life where he often didn’t even acknowledge the greenery that grew alongside him, deciding that everything was either grass, a flower, or not worth taking a second glance at.

Proceeding forth through the forest, he found comfort in the limited light, for it allowed him to see without irritation; there were days when he wondered what it must be like to be capable of wandering out into broad daylight without an ounce of concern for his own well-being but, for as long as he might live, he knew he’d never get to experience that. So he enjoyed the light in what few ways he could, such as by travelling through the considerably shaded forest that was provided.

As he progressed into the forest, he found himself standing before a slim creek—newly formed by the icemelt, he presumed, and he doubted its longevity. No matter, its temporary existence benefited him as he leaned down to quench his thirst; the water was cold as it washed down his throat, chilling him from the inside out. Even still, once he was satisfied, he stepped into the water and allowed it to rinse what mud remained from his coat.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”