Firefly Glen Yet feet that wandering have gone
26 Posts
Ooc —
Her hollering paid off; the stranger stopped, probably a bit surprised to be seen let alone accosted in such a manner. Tuya had that effect on people, and while he gave a certain keep the heck away from me vibe, she was stubborn enough not to give in to it. His greeting was met with a wave of her tail, and she looked at him with a smile on her face. A quick once-over with her eyes told her a little more than she anticipated: that he was young, suited for winter perhaps with that pristine coat, but more importantly (at least to her) he looked hungry. Oh, and his markings were very different - very intriguing, really. She couldn't stop examining the way the markings of his snout faded and scattered like smudges of coal dust around his eyes.

You look like you know where you're going. I don't! I could use a guide, if you're up for it. I don't bite, promise! But maybe he really did want to be left alone; he certainly didn't look that inviting, but maybe that was because she had sort-of inserted herself in to his life, whoever he was. Oh! I'm Tuya! What's your name? Oh wait --- can I call you Badger? You look like one of those things. Big and fighty, I mean. She would've outright called him pretty, but that probably wouldn't have gone over well. She was actually trying to compliment him; guys always liked to be called big, right?
Messages In This Thread
Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - March 15, 2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Tuya - March 18, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - March 22, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Tuya - March 26, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - March 27, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Tuya - April 01, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - April 06, 2019, 07:05 PM