Firefly Glen Yet feet that wandering have gone
26 Posts
Ooc —
He admitted that he hadn't been here before, which elicited a cheerless little, oh, from Tuya. But she wouldn't let his lethargic attitude get her down! If he didn't know this place then that meant they were in good company, and they could explore it together. Well, Mal, its good to meet you. She genuinely believed that, even if he seemed a little bit out-of-sorts. Tuya was used to people being overwhelmed by her and actually took pride in it, to some degree. She felt impressive, and it gave her an ego boost to make other people tongue-tied or otherwise surprised by her antics. She sensed that he wasn't the most social of creatures - maybe it was the stunted way he spoke, or the fact he didn't know what a badger was, which meant he wasn't exactly the adventurous type - so she'd try to reign in her enthusiasm a little bit.

Where are you from, if you haven't seen a badger before? Badgers -- they're actually pretty funny. They look like raccoons, she watched him to see if that creature registered at all and continued, so they're hefty, and they have white coats with really pretty black markings that start on their nose and go all the way to their butts! I've seen them a few times, and they're kind of cranky; my dad always told me to run the other way, sunshine, whenever we found their burrows. As she imitated her father's advice she mimicked his stern voice and frowned a little, playing up that moment, but ended up smiling.
Messages In This Thread
Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - March 15, 2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Tuya - March 18, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - March 22, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Tuya - March 26, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - March 27, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Tuya - April 01, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Yet feet that wandering have gone - by Mal - April 06, 2019, 07:05 PM