Northstar Vale she's got tickets to her own show
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
home was a funny thing. a funny word, really. it could change in an instant, snapped up by another if they were stronger than you. but it also gave something to strive for. a forever goal. nobody had a set home. try as they might, it always seemed to go away and leave you scrambling for a new one. it was almost exciting. "oh" Bee's ears would flatten in apology. she twisted her head away from Liri, sniffing the air. there! a brief, very faint scent of others. "oopsie..."

the woman didn't seem to get going to chase her away. in fact, she would recline and regard Bee. "I'm sorry, lady" she said, completely naive of the fact that they were within their right to drive her off. she was still very much in the happy phase of her life. before the shit hit the fan. whatever that shit happened to be. "but if they're your friends, I don't think they'd be very happy. attacking me. I wouldn't give 'em a nice fight." maybe she was overreaching, but she had a knack for picking out good people. Liri seemed like a nice lady. she wouldn't keep nasty company, surely? 

"I didn't know" she would press on, frowning as a serious tone entered her voice "I can... go?" Bee didn't know the protocol for such things. even if she was loathed to leave Rudy and his family.
Messages In This Thread
she's got tickets to her own show - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Síff - March 18, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Síff - March 18, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Síff - March 18, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Síff - March 18, 2019, 11:02 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Síff - March 18, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Willoughby - March 18, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Síff - March 18, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Síff - March 19, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: she's got tickets to her own show - by Willoughby - March 19, 2019, 07:24 PM