Lone Star Mountain She says that it's "a rat race, dog eat dog. Everyone's another cog."
29 Posts
Ooc —
He stayed silent throughout everything she said but he focused in on her, when she turned to look in his eyes he was already there. The strength within grew and he knew then he was channeling Odin. He saw the spark grow in her eyes, as if he had reached her soul through words. He knew then that she would answer Odin's call eventually, he was a part of her now. 

But then it was gone as she spoke of her leg seeming ashamed of it and he frowned, she had misunderstood. She quickly moved on to revealing she had a pack she was guiding already and then offered for him to join. He wanted to, he was intent upon teaching her what he felt she desperately craved but....he was prideful, stubborn. So sure was he that he was supposed to lead a new band of vikings that he couldn't imagine following. "Perhaps....if you can tell them what you learned tonight and ask if they are willing to learn, then i will come. I do want to be honest with you, I am meant to lead" he so yearned to be her tutor that he tried a compromise. 

Off in the distance he heard @Odi's call. He stood up slowly and then howled, a deep baritone of sound that caressed the skies. He would find her soon. Turning back to Liri he focused on her gaze "I will be here every night if you want to find me" he smiled and turned before remembering "The brave part was learning to live all over again, to hunt and fight and survive. You are brave and you are incredibly strong, Miss Blackfoot." with that he nodded and turned away running off.