Nova Peak the scar on the mountain
5 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Away
Wow, Bellflower is SUPER talkative lmao

Bellflower nodded in sympathy at the complaint about the cold, although her thicker pelt kept her better insulated than the other female. “My home got really cold a lot,” she said, “but the summers were actually pretty warm!” She took a look up at the mountain again, frowning at the burn scar. “I don’t much like this area, either. I grew up in a forest, so this open, rocky area is… different.” She perked her ears when the other mentioned the sea. “I haven’t spent much time by the ocean, myself,” she admitted. “What’s it like?”

When asked if she had a pack in mind, Bellflower shook her head. “Nope. I’m not sure if I should join one or… maybe find some like-minded wolves and make my own… I’m not sure if I’m really a leader type, though… Hmm. I just want somewhere that reminds me of home. Somewhere in a forest, somewhere with lots of laughter and fun times. We weren’t a very serious bunch back home, but we would fight to protect each other if we needed to. I guess that’s all that matters.”

She smiled when Ali finally gave her own name. “Nice to meet you, too, Ali! Say, maybe we could travel together for a time? I’ve been alone for a while now…” It was hard to admit, but this journey away from Alaska had made her very lonely.
Messages In This Thread
the scar on the mountain - by Bellflower - March 26, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Ali - March 26, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Bellflower - March 26, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Ali - March 27, 2019, 10:05 AM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Bellflower - March 27, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Ali - March 30, 2019, 07:24 PM