Nova Peak the scar on the mountain
know yourself and go in swinging
37 Posts
Ooc — Jem
[size=10.5px%]heheh don't worry ali's a bit of a chatterbox herself[/size]
ali's head shook vigourously from side to side at even the thought of living somewhere where it got cold a lot. "it was pretty mild all year round where i came from i mean siding the usual coldness of winter- not too different to the more normal inland parts of teekon i s'pose" she'd follow the paler wolf's gaze up towards the ugly scar cutting through the already bleak landscape- really not doing it any favours. teal eyes found their way back to the girl as she spoke a bit more about her home after agreeing that this area in particular was not the nicest. "i was never a huge fan of forests, i dunno i always feel kind of like trapped? i much prefer open areas but not like this, give me some flat grassy plains and i'll be happy. especially if the sea is nearby" this gave her a dull pang, she really missed having the large body of water nearby. the lack of everything about it from the salty smell to the calming sound of the waves crashing againt the cliffs went hard on her. but what if she went back and bumped into mallaidh? why did she have to be so damn bad at keeping herself together?

she mentally shakes off the thoughts as bellflower asks her what the sea is like. a wistfull smile crosses her features as she murmurs "i can't even tell you how fucking amazing it is. i actually only came across it for the first time when in teekon but there's nothing like it. everything is just so open and...free, you've got to go to the coast sometime." her teal eyes sparkle at the mere thought of standing on the cliff's edge again, craving the exhilaration accompanied by standing on the edge with the waves crashing far below.

no point in fantasizing about it too much when she was stuck here instead though, however to look on the bright side at least she had this part of the territory discovered and knew for again that she wouldn't be returning unless it was needed. she blinks curiously when her company expresses that she was considering making her own pack lest she found one she wanted to join. ali wasn't going to lie, the wolf didn't scream 'leader' to her but then again ali had been used to very authoritive figures- maybe bellflower's rather open personality would actually make her a good fit to lead others? it wasn't like ali was exactly an expert in the area so she couldn't judge. "hey if you want to start a pack you should totally go for it, life's short y'know you should take chances. if it fails you'll be no worse off than where you started" she accompanies the words with an easy smile, the more she thought about it the more she could see the other happy leading her easy going pack. probably could do with more less serious ones around.

"i don't personally think i'm the pack type, got too much of a need to move all the time. it's a tough thing to juggle though as i do like being in the company of others so being a lone wolf can suck in that department but i appreciate the lack of ties and responsibilities." she lifts her shoulders in a shrug, maybe some wouldn't see it as an ideal trait but it was who she was so that was that. her ears prick eagerly when bellflower suggest they travel together for a while. "i'd be so down for that, travelling is a lot more fun with someone else" because of course it's the 'more fun' element she'd jump to, not the fact that it would be more safe or more efficient. her paws feel lighter now as they carry her along the trail, eager to keep going.
[Image: ezgif-com-crop-1.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the scar on the mountain - by Bellflower - March 26, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Ali - March 26, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Bellflower - March 26, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Ali - March 27, 2019, 10:05 AM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Bellflower - March 27, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: the scar on the mountain - by Ali - March 30, 2019, 07:24 PM