Hushed Willows guess who's back
let's start livin' dangerously
37 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"cool beans" Puck would respond, making little to no sense at all aside from the happy look on his face. it was clear he was pleased with the words the other was speaking. agreed with them, even. no fuss, no mess. no sitting on your ass and doing nothing. want a home? come one, come all to Elysium! "spankin' good to meet ya, Khali" he'd add in with a vigorous nod of his head. "I'm Puck." the coolest coywolf around, the happenin'est folk... well, you get the gist. 

his head would tilt, taking on a narrowed brow and concentration clear on his face. "I dunno if she's still 'round here, but it was some lady named Lily" she had seemed a bit disappointed when he told her he had gone to Easthollow first. timelines were a bitch. he hadn't seen Lily in months and wondered if she was even here still. "she was nice. laughed at my jokes. put up with me. the usual." which made her a good person in his books. Puck retreated to his usual posture, looking at Khali with his pinkish eyes. 

"I guess you wanna know if I'm, like, useful" the young man would muse "I can tell stories, entertain kids and adults alike. I can hunt too. I travel far so I can deliver messages. don't know a lick about herbs and healin' though." it was important for recruits to list their skills to the big boys, wasn't it?
1/5 0/5
major focus on storytelling, solo hunting and entertainment
Messages In This Thread
guess who's back - by Puck - March 27, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Khali - March 28, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Puck - March 28, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Khali - March 28, 2019, 10:26 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Puck - March 29, 2019, 01:56 PM