Lost Creek Hollow wait, what? did you say 'eat people?' are you a cannibal, caleb?
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
um, i just fell on my fat ass sister... i'm gonna be sad for a second, he likely would have responded to her if he could understand a word of what she had been saying. instead, he peered at her with wide baby blue eyes and did what he could to catch what she was saying. she was very encouraging, which was a plus. it was one of those moments that set the foundation for what he would grow into. with the help of his sister, aengus wiggled himself back to his paws and looked at her with a deep breath.

she reached out a paw to assist him, and he extended his neck to touch it softly with his little nose. she smelled nice to him. it was a different scent than what he was used to, but it didn't make it any less pleasant. the little bull opened his mouth in a wide yawn before he looked up at her face with a happy expression. from there, aengus attempted his feat of strength again. he pulled himself back onto his hind legs and reared up like a stallion. once he had managed the balancing act, he was overcome with excitement and nearly topped again. were it not for the safety of his sister's paw, he would have surely eaten the dirt.