Phantom Hollow You can take it all, you can take it all
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
'I can work' was her response, and Damien simply watched as she forced herself up. Perhaps that had been a dangerous statement, for Damien had much to ask of Flicker in these times of uncertainty. Good. he said We need to find an actual place to live. I won't be raising my children in this shit hole, that is certain. and it was for many reasons that he thought of Phantom Hollow as a shit hole, but that was a tale for another day.

See that you're rested before departing, but I need you to find this place for us. It needs to be close enough to keep an eye on my nephews, and easy to defend should we ever face a raid again. he clarified, but he already knew that Flicker was no fool and knew exactly the kind of place that Damien had in mind. Do this for us and it'll earn you a promotion. he offered, and it was not an early reward. Flicker had served him well, and he knew to reward his faithful servants.

I think this is set way before the move, right? Let me know if this doesn't work for you.
I was thinking her time as PPC could be explained with this?
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
You can take it all, you can take it all - by Flicker - April 11, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: You can take it all, you can take it all - by Damien - June 28, 2019, 09:10 AM