Felltree Marsh tin;beetroot;carrot;ebony;fruit;copper;silk;
47 Posts
Ooc —
somehow it completely slipped my notice that you rp both Lily and Cam, my bad XD

Her head cocks in fascination, seeing his adversity to the ooze permeating his coat and scent. She's less familiar with boy children, even ones of this age, and from what little experience she does possess it's common knowledge that little boys love dirt. The elf considers assisting, grooming him clean but she's uncertain how Cam or his mother will receive such an action - it's best just to let Lily to take care of it, she decides. 

Her attention is drawn by the dark pixie that rushes from the wood line, frantic as any mother would be. Elve discreetly rearranged into submission, taking a step back from the boy and borders alike. Some wolves aren't too friendly when you approach their young, regardless of your intentions. 

"Naw, 'e's been good, jus' didn' want 'im wanderin' off and gettin' 'urt," Elve smiled, glancing to Cam fondly. 

"No t'anks necessary m'am, t'ey can be quick at t'at age," she rolls her ocean eyes in good nature, grinning at internal memories of a young Laisse. She shares a maternal smile with the dark woman, before glancing once more to her equally dark son. 

"Ya bes' stay close to yer mum's lan' fer now, younglin', lots of oter wolves out t'ere and some aren't like me," the Sami warns gently before turning and adjusting her wrap with a tug of her teeth. 

If Lily had nothing else to say, Elve would dip her buttermilk crown cordially and offer a smile to mother and son alike before vanishing once more into Teekon's woodworks. 
To the moon and never back. 
"Common." "Uralic/Lapp."
Messages In This Thread
tin;beetroot;carrot;ebony;fruit;copper;silk; - by Cam - April 13, 2019, 12:28 AM
RE: tin;beetroot;carrot;ebony;fruit;copper;silk; - by Elve - May 06, 2019, 05:47 PM