Cerulean Cape Overture
110 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Away
He stole away from the keep the first chance he could, needing to breath the ocean air, even it was only for a little bit. He wasn't even sure why he felt the need to return there in the first place other than he felt oddly indebted to that woman for some reason. It was awfully annoying. He had spent the better part of his life only caring about number one; so why did he suddenly feel this way now? Whatever, he didn't really have the capacity to deal with all of that right now. He just wanted to sulk along the beach and be left alone. 

A disconcerting scent caught his attention then, almost pulling him against his will in the direction of the source. He knew the scent well, and he normally tried to avoid it at all costs; no one needed little Z's running around. But he recognized the undertones of the scent, and eventually, he realized why. He saw the woman in the water up ahead seeming like she was trying to fish. He walked into the water anyway and splashed towards her. Hey, you know you're broadcasting to pretty much every guy in the vicinity, right? he said, raising an eyebrow at her. Maybe she didn't know? 

Really sorry for the gross wait! I forgot this was here D:
Took the breath from my open mouth
Never known how it broke me down
Messages In This Thread
Overture - by Julep - April 19, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: Overture - by Zodiac - April 30, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Overture - by Julep - May 09, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Overture - by Zodiac - May 25, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: Overture - by Julep - June 04, 2019, 03:13 PM