Lost Creek Hollow I can't assault her before I tell her I love her
starin’ up at where
the moon should be
63 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She beamed at the thanks given, before they both turned to watch the warring puppies. Deshyr's ears turned to her mother as she explained, her eyes widening at the mention of them growing up to be bigger than Rannoch. Surely not! She couldn't imagine such tiny babies growing into beastly mammoths like her father. However, as her eyes roved over the darkest (and fattest, if she was being honest) of the litter, she couldn't help but realise her mother may be right.

"You guys should've named him Rannoch Junior!" she said with a laugh, her ears flicking back at the unexpected loudness of her voice; the relatively close quarters of the den seemed to amplify it tenfold. "How long 'til they can go outside?" she asked, quieter this time, glancing from her mother to Sionnach just in time to see her tumble underneath Aengus' sheer girth, hauling poor Tiarnach along with him. They were a riot; Deshyr couldn't wait for them to be able to come out and play with the rest of the pack!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't assault her before I tell her I love her - by Deshyr - April 28, 2019, 09:06 AM