Firestone Hot Springs he is risen
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau wasn't sure what she would find here but curiousity lead the lone wolf onward, having heard rumors from some talkative birds about something called 'warm water' out in this part of the wilds. There was talk that taking a dip in these so called warm waters could help cure aches and bruises. As an aspirsing herbilst Cadeau was more than eagar to check it out, even if it were just a tall tale. It was the joy of the chase more so than the destination after all, one may say. The halfling soon could scent something strong in her nose, it was thick and kinda awful if she had to be honest. Did someone run over a skunk? Wrinkling her face up in an exaggerated manner, Cadeau kept pressing on until she came across a bunch of scattered, steaming pools of what she assumed had to be water. It smelled like water but at the same time not, it was weird to explain.

Cadeau approached one of the pools and lowered her head, face being buffeted by steam and the strong stinking smell. She wondered if it was just her smelling this, maybe she should have asked Illidan to come long just make sure her nose wasn't broken or something. Her distorted reflection stared back at her as Cadeau gave the water a careful look over, hesitant yet wanting to try dipping a paw in there to see if it was safe to submerge one's body in. Caution won out in the end, even if her adventurious curious heart was screaming at her mind like it were dumb to forgo the experimentation. Nearby, she saw someone, it was lupine shaped and seemed to be curious over the strange water as well. Ears pressed back, she debated approaching to say hello or not, recalling a few bad past encounters. She mulled over it quietly, shuffling before taking in a deep breath.

She called out, "Hello over there! Are you here for the warm water too?"
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 23, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: he is risen - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 24, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: he is risen - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 01:50 AM
RE: he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 26, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: he is risen - by Cadeau - April 26, 2019, 04:34 PM