Arrow Lake Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
61 Posts
Ooc — Keg
sorry for the crappy phone post!

Unlike his two older siblings his loyalty remained with their father. If he were still among the living Sadiq would be there right alongside him, just as he had been since the eldest litters and half of his had left. His blood boiled at the words his sister threw at him. A scowl settling on his lips, and his scrunching.

Had it not been for the pups, he would have kept into action. Demanding an apology, demanding she take back he words. Show some goddamn respect! Echoed in his thoughts. Clenching his jaw, he shook his head. “I don’t care what you thought of our father.” It was easier to lie than speak his true thought, no matter the bitter taste it left on his lips. “But no matter what, your choice to leave, you derailed everyone’s lives. It was selfish.” And I doubt I’ll ever forgive you for it. He couldn’t voice his last thought, at least not now. Not so close to boiling over.

They had abandoned everyone. Not just walked out on their father. What did they think would happen? Did they even care about what happened to everyone else who was stuck with him as a leader. He had been furious when four of his adult children up and left within days of each other. The fury was like an untameable storm, lashing out at any who dared cross its path. Shaking his head Sadiq glances at the pups once more, before heading out of the den. He couldn’t take it anymore, feeling as though the walls were closing in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. - by Sadiq - July 12, 2019, 11:27 PM