Greatwater Lake Peter Pan, that's what they call me
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau found herself at a stream, her throat felt dry and needed some moisture. Summer was fast approaching as the heat was growing more and more harder on her, the thick winter coat she had developed finally was shedding at long last in brown-and-tan clumps. Licking her dry lips, Cadeau eagerly lowered her head down to take a needy drink from the cool stream.

She lapped with her tongue, pulling her head up when she saw the jetting shapes of fish swimming about. It made her belly rumble at the sight of them, Cadeau enjoyed the soft silky flesh of fish best out of all food. Well, maybe hamburgers were a close first but it wasnt like Cadeau could ever find a hamburger out here ever again. Cadeau narrowed her face in concentration and with quick reflexes dived her head into the water to try grabbing a fish. She felt something catch between her teeth and excited she pulled herself out, eyes shut to keep the water out of her eyes.

"I got one!" Her muffled voice exclaimed to nobody in particular. 

Peeking a brown pupil open she felt her zeal dissipate like mist in the day time when she realized it was just a stick.

Sure fish shaped but... it was a stick.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Evergreen - May 04, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - May 04, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - May 04, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - May 11, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Evergreen - June 12, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: Peter Pan, that's what they call me - by Evergreen - July 12, 2019, 01:00 PM