Great Bear Wilderness Theres something in the water, I do not feel safe
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau watched the butterfly soar higher and higher into the air, vanishing passed the lush green fronds and to where only angels could fly. She wondered what it must be like to feel that free, Cadeau couldn't picture what the world could look like from way up there. Once her flying friend was long gone, Cadeau began to turn away, intending to go back from where she came. 

She felt womething akin to an itch creep down her spine, Cadeau pausing with her head cocked to the side. Her large pointed ears perked on her head, Cadeau trying to pinpoint what in the area was giving her this feeling. Brown eyes sweeping the greenery, she suddenly saw a inky black wolfess creep out of the shadows, chuckling merrily as a hyena. Cadeau didn't want to guess what was so funny, she could only pick up some... uncomfortable vibes from the female.

"Can I help you?" Cadeau asked, arching a brow and trying to keep the nervous edge out of her voice. She met plenty of wolves since coming to the Teekon Wilds but the only other one who gave her this strange ill sensation was the stranger she only called "the beast", a male who had attacked her during the winter time now passed.
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
RE: Theres something in the water, I do not feel safe - by Cadeau - May 07, 2019, 10:50 PM