Hideaway Strath Drown me out with your voice
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

The world was full of fuck ups. But Priest knew he had to make it work, regardless. Siblings in tow, he didn’t allow himself to get too far from Hum or @Vehem , as he knew they would protect each other whether it was love or suspicion that kept them together. They were educated in their own manner, and both Vehem and Priest knew a good haul of whoopin’ ass when need be- 

but the Prince of Torment would rather allow words and date of fate to take rupture of whomever stepped to him, rather than the bulk of fangs. Yet with this pair of wolves he and his siblings had caught onto getting to know, The Sahira couldn’t gauge whether this was beneficial for them, or whether he had fucked up and sold his soul to the wrong set of devils. 

On another mission to find food and stay out of both Nikan and Pixie’s way, it ended up he was only half successful. And he hadn’t realized he was walking just before the pantheresque woman’s view, as he was so caught up trying to figure out what the hell fireflies even were. To learn of these things, atleast- he hadn’t ever seen em before. So while he was so absorbed in this, his other senses were completely ignored in this wonderful and wacky night.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
Drown me out with your voice - by Pixie - May 09, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Drown me out with your voice - by Priest - May 09, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Drown me out with your voice - by Pixie - May 15, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Drown me out with your voice - by Hum - May 16, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: Drown me out with your voice - by Priest - May 19, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: Drown me out with your voice - by Pixie - May 22, 2019, 04:55 PM