Hideaway Strath Drown me out with your voice
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

Priest felt the tension, as all living things could, should they listen to the lovely hand of Life, and his path ended where he took his last step. He addressed the request of knowledge as he felt the shuffle of energy mold and meld behind him until it was upon him. Hum, his sister, and indescript in every way of existence, had come to join him in his jumbled array of mishaps he threw them into somehow. She was as a specter, a silent hex to those who cursed the Sahirian name as she possessed not only her self solitude even eithin crowds, but her lethal way of always culling hordes with unknown and frankly immortal ease. One by one they fell, and he almost envied her fatal kiss, her undisturbed distortions, and he lusted for how she thought, sought, and conquered with natural finess.

"Yea." It was all he could say before he thought hard on the decision. He honestly was not fond of giving his name out, nor the identity of his family, but they were in these wolve's prospective home. And if the Sire of Torment was anything, he was curteous when it was called for. "I'm Priest. This is Hum. And @Vehem is around getting settled, more than likely.

A pull interest roved heavily in his sophisticated gaze. Both this woman and his sister had two color eyes- did this mean the two had identical abilities? It seemed all prominent Divines held that bipolar gaze, but this woman was clearly no Divine, nor a Sahira- hell, she didn't even possess the aura Hum had. But her careful perception was not lost on him- and should she be the friend Nikan brought up, she was shamanesque in her ways. 
Hum has a new toy-
His thoughts shuffled to the present. "What is it you plan on doing here? What are your ideals?"

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
Drown me out with your voice - by Pixie - May 09, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Drown me out with your voice - by Priest - May 09, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Drown me out with your voice - by Pixie - May 15, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Drown me out with your voice - by Hum - May 16, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: Drown me out with your voice - by Priest - May 19, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: Drown me out with your voice - by Pixie - May 22, 2019, 04:55 PM