Bonesplinter Ravine I've not spoken for days
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He hadn't strayed too far from the witch, close enough to smell her but far enough not to be seen. He had been taking his time, watching what she did to see if she could find them a suitable home. It wasn't that he couldn't, he just didn't want to do much of anything at that moment. As he heard her call he lifted his head eyes gleaming with wicked excitement and he headed that way only pausing when an unfamiliar face in the distant caught his eye. Apparently the howl had summoned not only him but a nosey stranger. He strode toward Pixie his muscles tensed and pressed to her, his eyes leaving the stranger for a moment and falling to her "If we wish to carry out our lives in solitude then perhaps we should figure out another means of communication" he whispered just as a thought as he motioned to their curious guest. He straightened out and moved away from her side, beginning to check out the home that she had picked out for them. He didn't have to look much, he could feel it in his bones that this was where they belonged.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
I've not spoken for days - by Pixie - May 09, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - May 10, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Nikan - May 14, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Serem - May 15, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Pixie - May 15, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - May 16, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Nikan - May 16, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: I've not spoken for days - by Kiwi RIP - June 19, 2019, 03:33 PM