Stavanger Bay what the f
61 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

It is already too late to swim when the water reaches your lips.

Bold the silence stood between them as his words settled heavy in her mind. It was a clear affair which would be made clear and simple here- the man whom led before Firefly was this man's brother; by right-"It is you who is meant to take the throne then." With that, the Blue Swan knelt upon a  set of forelimbs, offering her servitude to the soon-to-be-Father. She could not refute this claim- and seemingly neither could he, if it were by bloodline. He was the next in line if Ford was not here with his own children. Anything of his bloodline was to be the lead in this Rift. And Akira respected it. 

"Forgive my tresspass, but it is clear I am not of this place. I will only do harm to the Rift should I choose to stay. I have pulled the villain from your home, and remained faithful where I was called to be." The unread message lay buried deep in her sapphiric stare: I am alien in this sealine world, and will only bear cultural harm.' She was a foreign entity, and wouldn't allow her lifestyle and heritage to plague this land any longer. 
She was a creature who gasped for air in this place, only to be drowned in the strangeness of the customs and the disalignment of the forces here. 

Yet she had done her duty to Ford, to her Emperor, and served him well enough. Perhaps she would join him...perhaps her plight ended with this subtle relieve of duty to her Emperor's brother. It was a heavy title to carry, but so was fatherhood. 

Remaining lowly bowed, deep blue tipped auds remaining flattened in her humility, the Warrioress eventually brought herself back up, awaiting the return of words of the Mayfair-Cairn.

Not all birds have been taught to fly. Some simply fall until they either learn, or perish.

[Image: xpseg7.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
what the f - by Velen - May 15, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: what the f - by Akira - May 19, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: what the f - by Velen - May 26, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: what the f - by Akira - May 26, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: what the f - by Velen - June 01, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: what the f - by Akira - June 09, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: what the f - by Velen - June 16, 2019, 11:16 AM