Hushed Willows won't you hear us sing our family song?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He smiled gratefully as he sat down, sighing with relief as he took a moment of silence to relax before she started asking him questions. "Well....better now that Minnow is home. Stressed because I'm scared to leave them with Aliac though I do cause I know I have to let her be a mother. Aliac seems off...I haven't really discussed what happened but she knows it was a mistake that never should have happened. I think it's eating her up. Its eating me up too" it all rushed out and he sighed softly shaking his head "I'm angry at her and I'm even more angry at myself" he whispered, voice shaking a bit before he heard the thump of something falling. He turned to look and spotted Minnow a look of surprise crossing his expression before he gave a small chuckle and stood up, moving to her "C'mere you rascal. What have i said about wandering from mommy?" he was firm with the reprimand but he ruined it by lowering his muzzle and tickling at her nose with his muzzle. "Come say hi to Aunt Lily and then you can explore where i can see you, okay?"
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - May 29, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 02, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 04, 2019, 09:21 AM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 05, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 13, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 19, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 20, 2019, 09:23 AM