Hushed Willows won't you hear us sing our family song?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He tossed Lily an exasperated but humor filled smile as she greeted Minnow, his little troublemaker. As they made their way back he processed her words and he knew them to be true but even so, he was helping all he could. "I can tell she is afraid to be a mother and I've not only offered all I can but I bring her food, i take them for walks with me, play games to tire them out. I've done all i can so the work for her is as little as possible" he was clearly exasperated and though on the surface he seemed annoyed, his voice quivered and his eyes were swimming with sadness and fear. He felt like he was losing his wife in a way, things seemed so weirdly different and neither of them spent any time together anymore. "I think it's more she's scared of the mistake she made...she's not a prideful woman. She thinks she's a failure but I don't. Even though I'm...a bit worried I don't think she's a bad mother. I've began to take the pups even more now that it's happened to help" what was he supposed to do when his wife wouldn't open up to him honestly? To distract Minnow from the conversation he spotted a grasshopper and pointed it out, telling her she can go chase it but to stay close.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - May 29, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 02, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 04, 2019, 09:21 AM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 05, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 13, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Lily - June 19, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: won't you hear us sing our family song? - by Sunny - June 20, 2019, 09:23 AM