Swiftcurrent Creek atropa belladonna
5 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He had grown bored of his lonely corner up in the mountains. There was no fun to be had when one could not find company. He did not mind his own presence but it did not stimulate the mind as much as he needed. He climbed down and over the passes and by the time it was all done, he was settled with a thirst that he could not ignore.

Water was what he had wanted but when he aimed to seek it out the scent of others curled up into his nose. Choked him and threatened to make his features crinkle. He stared out into the claimed lands from their borders with a tired look settled on his scarred face.

He did not cross them but nor did it look like he was in a rush to leave.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
The alpha was patrolling as usual, making sure the territory remained free of strangers, especially with all of the pups currently residing at the creek. The scent of a stranger caught his attention as he moved, and he immediately altered his course to track down the wolf that belonged to the dark, smokey scent. 

He saw the scarred male standing near the borders and moved forward, stopping when he stood before the other man. I'm Kavik, one of the alphas here. What brings you to my borders? He assertively offered his usual words when confronted with a stranger too close to the creek and waited for the man to respond.
I'm no good without you
5 Posts
Ooc —
How kind for the Alpha to grace him with his presence. The question brought a lazy slow blink from Danny as his gaze roamed to look upon the male. I'm thirsty. He stated in the most monotone way possible. I came from the mountains. As if that might help him on his case of quenching his thirst. It was not likely but perhaps if he kept himself dull and simple, they might allow him a sip or two before he carried on his way.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His eyes narrowed at the stranger. Were there not other areas for him to quench his thirst that were not so close to his territory? Fine. The word was clipped and oozed with the alpha's displeasure. They had young here, and he couldn't afford to offer much kindness to strangers that could pose a threat. Drink quickly, and then be gone, he added, staring down at the other man. He fully intended to stand right there and watch him, and when he left, Kavik planned to not very subtly track the man until he was a safe distance from the borders.
I'm no good without you