Hushed Willows Matters of business
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny knew he had to break the news that Aliac was no longer missing but dead. He wanted to keep it a secret and try to handle the children on his own but he didn't know how especially when he could barely handle his own depression. He needed help from the pack and he truly felt banding together and helping one another would prove to be a good thing. He turned toward the greeting and nodded his eyes sad but lighter than they had been now that he had ideas and plans. "Hey Cortez it went...um..well fairly well" he paused and then with an apologetic look he  brushed onward "..I have some bad news to start but I also have ideas to make it better for everyone as well as matters of business..i know its very shortly after everything but please hear me out..." he said this hesitantly his eyes flashing with pain as he tossed it out there "Aliac is dead, we saw her body" he grimaced and sat down looking at the man with openly pained eyes "I lost my wife and the mother of my kids and I am in charge of making sure everyone is happy and alliances go well...I know everyone is suffering and I think we should all grow closer, hold pack only events and also events for alliances and anyone who wants to offer their condolences a chance to help us out too" he left that there and waited for him to process it and respond.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Matters of business - by Sunny - June 28, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Cortez - July 02, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Sunny - July 03, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Cortez - July 06, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: Matters of business - by Sunny - July 06, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Cortez - July 08, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Sunny - July 13, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Matters of business - by Cortez - August 06, 2019, 07:36 PM