Gyrfalcon's Keep xi. could you tell me like it is? pretty little fears.
166 Posts
Ooc —
Again, that inner alarm chimed, a warning that eyes roved her skin; yet, there was something more to it, some magnifying attraction - something altogether primitive and intimate. 

Her heart denied but she knew him. In the deep of her bones, she knew who stood just feet behind her before she'd even turned. 

So shocked was she, the dark girl forgot the ruin of her face - the gaping scar where once a lavender orb had nestled, the twin to the eye that now gazed upon him wide with disbelief. 

Her star-kissed crown tipped ever back - he had always towered over her, why would that ever change even as she was a woman grown now - and back to find the hardened features she had traced; how many times had her head fallen back in such a manner, a motion most familiar now, to receive his lips, to capture whispers, to let his kiss fall upon her neck with the gentleness of summer's first rain? 

It should not have been but it was, he should not be but he was here.

"I've lost my wits," her voice broke free of the knot in her throat at last, a rasp of shock. 

"You're not real," she whispered, shaking her dark crown anxiously as her eye squeezed shut. It was yet another dream, come to plague her in the midst of day. "You died," came the next soft statement, voice breaking on the last word - daring not even to open her eyes for fear that the apparition was lingering, haunting her.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS