Stone Circle It's like drinking a My Little Pony
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
How about a Newt? <3

Lately, Easthollow seems... odd. There is this feeling in the air that's made Newt burst out crying once before, and it still hasn't gone away. He does not understand what happened to his sister, or why ma and pa are so upset, but he wants to.

For now, he makes sure to stay in the middle of Easthollow, where his parents and siblings can easily find him. It gets boring on his own on the rare moments he is alone, but he makes do playing with random objects he finds. His fascination with sticks and stones helps. He even made a song! It really just involves him repeating the word "stone" and throwing in "circle", along with noises he thinks are fun, but Newt is quite proud of his work.

He is singing said song, when he sees one of Easthollow's members trotting up near him. Immediately, he stands, and sings louder for a moment. His tail wagging, head tilting back in a howling motion until he lowers his head and looks expectantly towards her. Hi! My name is Newt. It sounds far from perfect with him still a young pup, but he does his best and wears a big smile.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 10, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 10, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 10, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 19, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 25, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 25, 2019, 05:08 PM