Sunbeam Lair 'Cause I watched them tumble down
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki

For the first time in a while, he left the coast for some time to investigate new areas, new faces and see what he could dig up in the locals. Perhaps some lands that may be a promising location for the pack he had in mind... although he wasn't anything close to making that idea a reality, he may as well start looking should he ever come across the right individuals to follow him into the new group under his rule. 

Rusalka was proving to be more and more of a headache than he had desired. Instead of living a leisure pack life with food at his toes to be brought back by hunters on a regular basis, a safe place to sleep while he continued his rampage out in the loner lands... only one of the three had come to reality, and even then he wasn't certain for how long. Annoyance clearly painted itself on the muddied obelisk's maw, brows knitted as his eyes scanned the cavern that he found himself in. Even the odd beauty wasn't enough to distract him from the drama that plagued his 'home'. 

Brilliantly the moonlight shone in the hole above, lighting the dark cavern and illuminating the lush forest floor underneath. The greenery hidden within the cavern was interesting - the prey was few and small, but it was an interesting place to discover. Climbing to the top of some fallen rocks, the behemoth stood at the top. Ruby eyes illuminated by the bright moon above, earthly coloured shoulders shimmering in the dim light as his tail snaked behind him gently for balance. Trying to distract himself wasn't working very well...
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
Often times when she found herself aching for something more than what she had already taken she snuck away from Diaspora to spend a night alone. The caverns actually went quite far back with some neat little tunnels tucked around corners that could get you stuck if you weren't careful. She had tucked herself away into one of these hidden holes and had heard him enter, her ears attuned to the darkness and lack of other senses. She snuck forward until she was hidden by the darkness but had enough light to peer out and see. Her orange ember gaze watched as he passed her by and climbed onto some rocks, looking rather attractive as he balanced precariously while still managing to look like it was effortless for him. It was kind of cocky and she snorted, breaking her cover. So as not to seem a coward she stood up and walked slowly into a beam of moonlight, a smirk curling her lips. "Bet you can't do it with three legs" she said tauntingly her voice surprisingly deep for a female but in a smoky, sultry way. She wasn't sure that she could even do it with her own missing limb and the realisation made her want to try anyway just to see where she was at in her recovery.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
From the top, he was able to take a better look at the cave, every nook, every bit that was illuminated by the moon's touch. That's all it was, just a cave. Perhaps the silence would bring him some kind of peace, some kind of relaxation so when the brute would return to Rusalka, he can continue to behave under their rule... 

"Bet you can't do it with three legs" The voice echoed in the dark, ears twisting and turning in order to locate where it had come from. Finally, her own silhouette broken into the light, the outline drawing in his attention - she is the only living thing here as of now anyway. What else would he be paying attention to?

Looking down at her from above, he eased himself onto his belly, paws draped over the ledge of the rocks while his backside slumped down the incline. Tail, lazily thrown to the side. Luckily I don't have to. He smirked as he spoke, eyes are drawn o her physique as he noticed the first thing to be missing. One of her legs. 

Why don't you show me you can.
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
The beast had left the safety of his borders once more. She almost missed his departure, but his smell was impossible to really miss. Following his scent, Alice quickly realized that he wasn’t just wondering a little ways away, no he was traveling. Just what are you up to.

As usual she did not speak to suggest her joining, she knew they were both painfully aware of each others presence. If she had told herself a month ago she’d be following a blood lusting disgusting beast  around she would have laughed, but he had potential. She would not be ruled by any man, but this one ensured invulnerability should she follow. She would be free to do as she pleased. Besides, watching him was more entertaining than wandering blindly just surviving from day to day.

Soon they came to a cavern and he was quick to inspect further. He would have the high ground as she stayed below, eyes scanning the surroundings until icy blue landed on a stranger. It appeared she was not noticed as they addressed Vengeance and that was fine by her. She would observe from the shadows unless the hulking brute gave her away.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
His retort was brutally honest and she blinked, taken aback at the challenge that followed and for a few seconds she glared at him in a way that would suggest she would say something biting but instead she smirked and nodded "True" she said and thought over his challenge. She didn't know if she could do it but she also would never know unless she tried. "Alright make room" she said with a grin, making it clear she was climbing the rocks he did so easily. She slowly walked over and hopped awkwardly onto the first one, placing her good forelegs onto the higher one and awkwardly maneuvering to the top. It took longer than it had for him and it was clumsy and precarious but she had done it and stood proudly, her tail moving as she gathered her balance. Her sides rose and fell in a quick pace for a few moments before she sighed and nodded "There you have it" she said proudly, her eyes glimmering with humor. It was like she had never doubted herself at all. The presence of the other wolf went unnoticed for now as she sniffed at the scent of the male, recognising it only faintly enough to know she had smelled it before but not from where. "I am Kazimir, Pioner of Diaspora" she said in a tone that suggested the title was a respected one which technically it was even though she had challenged for it.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Alison will remain hidden until Ariso can reply again! We will just continue to jump over her until then~

So his challenge was accepted. Twisting his head just enough to watch as the tripod came stumbling up the rocks, he carefully scrutinized every movement she made. The effort she put into it. How long had she been missing a leg? For one born missing a limb, such things would come naturally, as though they were not missing any limbs at all. Granted, one with four legs would always have a leg up (pun very much intended) on those with three, but from his knowledge, other than a few things, like climbing, they were quite capable.

It took a while, but her determination was true. Eventually, the woman made it to the top - but he did not make the room as she requested. Instead, she had to find a spot of her own. Impressive. Turning his head back down to the rubble, he wondered for a moment if Alison had joined him to this place too. A part of him believed she was around, somewhere... this time well hidden as to not get involved just yet. Next time, we will race to the top. He said with a grin.

Vengeance. He dared not give away the pack and title he held within their ranks. He didn't believe Rusalka to be home for much longer, any day now he would leave - depending on their situation, on how much more he could take from their squabbling. As far as he was concerned, out here, he had no king. You say that title as if I know of its importance.
144 Posts
Ooc — Noah
She gave a short laugh at his suggestion that they'd meet again in the future "Careful, I take competition seriously" she warned jokingly her tone light and lacking any seriousness that suggested she thought they'd ever meet again. He introduced himself and made a comment on her introduction rubbing her pride the wrong way. "I say my title like know it's importance" she said calmly though there was a hard edge in her tone. She didn't speak further but eyed him from the corners of her gaze, intrigued by the stranger. She discreetly breathed in his scent again trying to pinpoint where she had smelled it before. It wasn't Elysium, she had smelled their scent enough to know that.
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
So do I. He spoke sweetly - the sickly type of sweet that churned one's stomach at the smallest portion. Finding it amusing to think that maybe she would be even the slightest challenge after he had just watched her struggle up the hill. Granted she had made it - but could she beat him, he thought not. Not without some more training to strengthen that leg of hers, to train that balance so she fumbled less as she climbed. Clearly, he was not worried about being outshone. 

Perhaps to you. He continued, despite her tone. If he was rubbing her the wrong way, he enjoyed it. Just as I am to you - you're as much of a nobody as I am. He spoke slowly, making sure every word spoke its magnitude. Your pride means nothing here. Bloodied irises quickly found their target uppon the three-legged woman, challenging her to prove him wrong. Here they were all as good as loners unless she had back up in tow.
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
I'm gonna take Alice out of this one! Cameo post

She noticed the man look down to the brush that surrounded him and hid herself. Given his expression, it was possible he too did not notice her presence, but she figured he knew otherwise. He seemed to continue toying with the three-legged girl and as the conversation went on she found herself less and less interested. Whatever game he was playing did not benefit her now, if he wanted to explain he would later. For now, the russet warrior would distance herself until Vengeance was done then fall into his shadow once more.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads