Hushed Willows i’m frightened more than usual lately
11 Posts
Ooc —
Dakota hadn't been bothering to use her heightened senses to see if she was alone, and so when someone suddenly called out a frightened question she too was left startled. The puppy fell on her rump in surprise, whirling her head around before following where the voice had come from. Dakota pushed her head through the thick walling of roses, a few drooping over her head. She made a face. "I should be aaasking you ttthat fffirst!" Dakota demanded in her usual stutter, eyes narrowed into slits. Sure, she was being pushy but Dakota was tired of others corralling her back to the clan! Maybe he was sent to follow her... "Are you a ssspy?"
Messages In This Thread
i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 17, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Dakota - August 18, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 19, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Dakota - August 21, 2019, 12:52 AM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 24, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Dakota - August 24, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 25, 2019, 05:03 PM