Shadewood I come back changed i can feel it in my bones
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
He wouldn't say he he was against Minori, but he didn't really know her. Cry had been the one to offer him a helping hand even when Damien himself had limited himself to maintain diplomatic ties with his pack. Cry was a man of his word, and that, among very few other things, were the key to Damien's good side. So naturally when he approached to hear the part where Cry revealed that the asian chick was conspiring to overthrow him Damien could only feel disgust and contempt towards her.

Like a shadow Damien roamed around the gathering before deciding to step in and support his friend. Behind him he stood, tall and menacing to make it clear that whoever dared to pick up a fight with him would get Damien as well in the combo. He glanced at his friend's face hoping to get some kind of reassuring signal, but no matter the reasons for this confrontation Damien was very clear on which side he stood.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Damien - August 03, 2019, 09:49 PM