Gilded Bay Oceans don’t speak to each other, they just wave
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
It was a generous idea to give, even more so to share what is being given. Gracious would remember this action for as long as she would remember Wraen. At the offer, the she-wolf merely nodded and ate her part of the fish. The two ate in what felt to be a peaceful lunch, though Wraen was quick to pick something out of her meal. Gracious felt befuddled, she had yet to discover anything out of the ordinary.

”I’m only having bones over here,” she replied, scrunching up here nose slightly and running her to glue over her teeth in order to remove a bone that had gotten lodged between two of her teeth, “perhaps this fish wasn’t the brightest and ate a rock on accident.”

After she finished hers, Gracious looked over the bay only for a quick moment. As she gazed, she thought about her place her right on the ocean. She hoped it would do her nicely. Though, she realized it was rude to doze off in thought and returned her gaze to Wraen. “I ought to let you go, fish goes bad the same way meat does if let out for too long. And I’m sure your little ones are begging to have you home with them.”

She’s gentle with the way she speaks, she doesn’t mean for it to sound like she wants her to leave, but Gracious doesn’t want to hold someone here if they’re on a mission of some sort.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oceans don’t speak to each other, they just wave - by Gracious - September 19, 2019, 12:29 PM