Slowly Drifting...
34 Posts
Ooc — Rinachu
Rina plodded along the soft forest ground. Her shaded brown fur melded into the trees around her perfectly, so much that if she stood still, you'd probably have a hard time seeing her. Coming across a fresh puddle the girl lapped up some water. It stung the back of her throat like vicious saltwater. What was wrong with her? Ever since she caught that cold a few days ago her mind had been foggy, her throat sore and a sense of weariness weighed her down.
Shaking her head, Rina continued through the forest, eventually coming to a small clearing surrounded by towering trees. The soft, sandy ground underneath the nearest tree looked so tempting... I little lie down wouldn't hurt. It would only be for a few minutes. Stepping over to the tree lightly the girl lay down, her mind and thoughts becoming grittier by the second. Soon, she was out cold.
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The Gamma was out, his initial goal for today unrealized but in the works. There were so many new wolves to the plateau that he had yet to meet, a failing that he was aware of and wished to correct as soon as possible. Today he had intended to perhaps run into some but all seemed to have made themselves scarce. At least the day was young.

While he was glad and proud to see the Plateau growing and thriving, all of the unfamiliar faces made him feel ill at ease. It was this sensation that let him know he needed to do some work on that front. He wanted to feel as though he were home here and in order for that to be the case he needed to know his family well.

One such soul crossed his line of sight as he walked and he stopped. She was lying down, not particularly unusual, but something seemed off to him. Approaching slowly, he gently prodded her with his nose. "Are you okay miss?" He asked, concerned. She didn't seem particularly at ease resting and there was something discomfiting about it.

sorry for the terrible, I am extremely sleep deprived atm XD
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
34 Posts
Ooc — Rinachu
Fevered dreams courses through the woman's head. Faces loomed above her, covered in darkness. Those of her sister's servants, sent to capture her. Those that dragged her away from Swiftwater Creek. Her parents, constantly devoting all their attention to said sister in the hope she'd take over n their rule when the time came.

Rina's loneliness she'd finally broken free of came flooding back. The drowsiness of the unnaturally heavy sleep deprived her the luxury of waking. Subconsciously the was aware of her paws her hind paws thrashing behind her, and then another presence beside her. The woman was sucked back into her reminiscent dreams...
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante's horrible at this kind of thing so paging Blue perhaps? if that's ok with you and if Danni has time of course!!!

The girl was nonresponsive and panic threatened to rear it's ugly head. He had no clue what to do in these sorts of situations, his own experience with such maladies pretty much nonexistant. Did she need water? Herbs? Both? And how would he get them to her? He had nothing to carry it in, no knowledge of the types of plants that could help.

Without hesitation he lifted his muzzle, sending a call up for @Blue Willow to join him and help. She would know what to do, at least more than he would, and she would have the supplies required to aid her. The note of urgency in his voice spoke of his need of her services, so hopefully she would know to bring what was required.

Until then he would stand guard, making sure nothing bothered her until help arrived. "Help is coming," he told her, unsure if she could hear and yet needing to say something, even if to make himself feel better.
34 Posts
Ooc — Rinachu
Rina's dizzying dreams dulled. It seems as though water were in her eyes and ears, blurring and muffling the sights before her. As she began to fade into darkness, a sound brought her to her senses. This sound was different from th ones before, it was sharper, clearer. Fior (real) Rina realized.

Slowly, the sluggish mist started to ease, but the fiery pain didn't. An eye fluttered open, taking it's good time to focus. A man was in front of her. It seemed he'd said something to her, but Rina's mind was to weak to process it. Little details seemed to discuss themselves though. Like the startlingly clear airgead (silver) eyes the man had. It wasn't long before the dame's eyes closed again though. Unlike the last time, though she was still awake.
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The pack's healer didn't seem to be within earshot and Dante felt a bit of cold panic hit his gut. He had no clue how to proceed here. Thankfully, the woman stirred, eyes opening briefly before closing again. It was something. Her breathing seemed more regular as well, a telling sign that she was likely more lucid now.

There was no sign of outward injury, something that spoke of either internal trauma or illness. Neither of which were in his capacity. "Hey, what happened?" He asked, hoping to maybe gain some insight into what was wrong with her. Perhaps he could then get a clue as to what he could do to help her at least get within range of Blue.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sorry guys :D

Blue heard the call and with a soft sigh she checked on Atticus made sure he would be alright, Amelie was there, she would not let him wonder off if he should. She loped at a run towards the call that had sounded, from Dante it sounded like. She did not know what she would expect to find when she got there, but she would try her best to figure it out.

She got into eye shot and chuffed to let them both know she was there and she stood near her friend What has happened Dante? I am sorry i could not get here sooner.