Bramblepoint Black Hat, here to make your most wicked thoughts come to life!
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Ahh, thank you so much for the kudos! ♥

To his utter relief, he had the bearish wolf's attention; and with it, a fleeting chance to live another day. No pressure. Yet he grinned through it, though his lips were taut with anxiety a skilled eye could pick up on. Shaking it off, Black Hat willed his muscles to relax and took on a more casual posture as he continued. The name's Black Hat, He introduced with a tip of his crown. You see, I'm a very versatile man. I've my fair share of experience with politics inside of packs and in-between them. And if you want something, I can get it — recruits, allies, followers... anything you desire — but I'm also not afraid to get dirty myself. I started off as a soldier. I've killed before, and I'll kill again. An intense mien emenated from his eyes, hard and heavy like diamonds.

The air lightened, however, when he brought his attention to Radar, who had taken to cowering behind him. Not like he blamed her. And let's not forget about my companion here, He started, stepping aside to bring her into the spotlight. Radar's the finest hunter around  — you name it, she'll catch it. You'll get a hell of a lot more meals out of her by keeping her alive. It was a stretch of the truth, but it was necessary to save her tail; Radar certainly wasn't selling herself, and if he didn't, he feared that the huntress would become the prey. And she was of no use to him that way.

So... What do you say? Do we have a deal? It pained him to imagine being a subordinate again, to be forced to make a deal where he was the one with everything to lose... but he had no choice. If this lad said yes, Black Hat was confident he'd be able to work something out in the future, making this merely a temporary arrangement. It was... tolerable.

But that was assuming he didn't become this wolf's next meal. He waited with baited breath for his response, the ultimate test of his skill as a businessman.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA