Two Rivers Isle Oh darling save yourself for someone else
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg

The snapping of twigs and childish rants perked her interest. Lifting her snout away from the task at hand, Kegana took measured, silent steps closer to the boy. The name Minori reached her ear and the foreign woman tilted her head curiously.

"A good fighter never losses his sense of awareness." She offered the words with an edge, the boy's scent aligned with Minori, and Kegana assumed him to be part of this small group the other woman had spoken off. Yet his words spoke of a disrespect she was unused to from a youngling such as himself. "He also controls his anger." Her ocean gaze wandering between the boy and the carnage of sticks strewn around him.

If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
Oh darling save yourself for someone else - by Kegana - August 30, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Oh darling save yourself for someone else - by Orochi - September 01, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Oh darling save yourself for someone else - by Kegana - September 09, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Oh darling save yourself for someone else - by Orochi - September 14, 2019, 10:57 AM