Cedar Sweep These Weary Bones
10 Posts
Ooc — Korine
Thanks for joining me! <3
Perhaps it was due to her extreme exhaustion or just the distraction from her own mind but she failed to realize just how close she was to another pack. All she could think about was to satisfy her craving for water and to ignore her level of fatigue. It was taking everything in her not to just sleep where she stood. As she lapped up the water, staring at nothing in particular, it was then when she heard the clearing of someone's throat when she noticed. The scents strongly invading her nose like a rush of water crashing onto her. How did she miss it? Realization flashed in her eyes as she looked up to see a brown figure walking towards her. The water dripped from her jaw as she turned slightly to face him directly.

Sera could already feel her heart pounding in her chest. Was she too close? Was she in trouble? His tone and posture didn't express that but still in her mind she feared. All she could think of was preparing her body for the harsh punishment she would usually receive from her past life. It was a habit that would be too hard for her to forget. The she-wolf took a breath to try to calm herself. Um...No...I mean yes. I'm new around here. She paused for a second trying to figure out what to say. Her ears and body lowered a little due to nervousness and fear. I'm sorry...I'm close to a pack, I know. I...I just now realized it. I must be tired. Tired was an understatement but there was no need to go into detail on that. I can leave...? She decided to stop talking now. Her nerves caused her to ramble on for a bit there.
"I can't see in the stormy weather
I can't seem to keep it all together
I can't swim the ocean like this forever
And I can't breathe..."
Messages In This Thread
These Weary Bones - by Serafina - August 30, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Rye - August 30, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Serafina - August 31, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Rye - August 31, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Serafina - September 01, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Rye - September 01, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Serafina - September 09, 2019, 08:50 PM