Cedar Sweep These Weary Bones
10 Posts
Ooc — Korine
Sera had expected the stranger to attack. Not because of his body language but because of the life she had before she escaped. So, when the male mimicked her stance and his face became gentler it took her by surprise. She didn’t quite know what to think about it. No one had ever done that before her so to see it confused her. Why would he express submissiveness to her? She was a nobody. She was worth nothing as she had always been told countless times.  

Sera thought of relaxing herself, but she couldn’t help but question if it was a trap like those times before? Was she being tricked into dropping her guard down? But as he continued to speak in a calming manner, she couldn’t help but relax a little as she slowly returned to a normal stance. At least now, she knew that she fine so long as she didn’t enter without permission. When it came to his inquiry, however, it was hard not to think about the bad times. So many unpleasant memories were associated with thinking of the past and most of it wasn’t even that long ago. The silver wolf had only tasted freedom just recently.  

She hesitated to answer, only because she was trying not to show any bad expression. It’s...It’s a place called Crowheart Forrest. Um, not sure how far but it took a few days to get to where I am right now. Of course, she semi slept during the nights in uncomfortable spots with one eye open.   
"I can't see in the stormy weather
I can't seem to keep it all together
I can't swim the ocean like this forever
And I can't breathe..."
Messages In This Thread
These Weary Bones - by Serafina - August 30, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Rye - August 30, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Serafina - August 31, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Rye - August 31, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Serafina - September 01, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Rye - September 01, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: These Weary Bones - by Serafina - September 09, 2019, 08:50 PM