Haunted Wood Stalking through the trees
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Her answer was simple, but it was reasonable. Fair enough.

She asked him in turn, and he answered bluntly, Because I'd rather not become wolf food. Hopefully, she could put two and two together; Vengeance wasn't all that secretive about his palate for wolf flesh. But, He added, now that I know what it's like here... I've found myself feeling the same as you. A pause. Black Hat's eyes drifted away from her as he began to muse aloud. It's a double-edged blade though, living around like-minded individuals when your own mind is so twisted. Everyone's out for themselves — you can't ever trust anyone, not fully. If pissing off too many packs wasn't the Nightwalkers' downfall, he was sure the faithlessness of its members would be.

Serem gained his attention again when she asked about his companion. Ah, Radar. I suppose that's not entirely inaccurate, but I mainly keep her around because she's hale and — most importantly — she's malleable. Well, most people are malleable to me, He gloated, but Radar is particularly easy to bend into whatever shape I desire. His answer was honest, and while he knew she could choose to turn around and relay all this to Radar, Black Hat had an unmatched silver tongue. He'd call it a gold tongue, if you asked him. If it came down to her word against his, he'd bet anything his would win. So he told her, content to converse about his misdeeds and possibly learn more about what made Serem tick in the process.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
Stalking through the trees - by Serem - September 10, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Stalking through the trees - by Black Hat - September 13, 2019, 06:42 AM
RE: Stalking through the trees - by Serem - September 14, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: Stalking through the trees - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: Stalking through the trees - by Serem - September 18, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: Stalking through the trees - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Stalking through the trees - by Serem - September 19, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Stalking through the trees - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Stalking through the trees - by Serem - September 19, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Stalking through the trees - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 04:39 PM