Shadow Mountain I am the voice inside your head
Mr. Selfdestruct
15 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
All Welcome 
You're cursed.

It was a passing thought; no more, no less. A snappy quip in the annals of a distressed and bitter mind. A result of mistake after mistake, misguided fortunes and ill-fated omens on the friged, westerly wind. Yet, Nails was not a wolf of mindless superstition. Bullshit, he called them, these stories of a vengeful earth that shook none but newborn babes from their dens in fear. Nevertheless, Nails Eyjolfur, he had his notions. After all, the world worked in a particular way.

It was explainable -- to a certain extent. The sun rose in the morning, and at night the moon took its place. The seasons changed ever so slowly, but they were predictable. All had been and all would be, forever into eternity. The universe, it worked in constants. Nails Eyjolfur believed in constants.

Yet when the ground gave way, splitting underneath his very paws, the stalward Eyjolfur found his notions challnged. The Earth was alive, and she was a nasty bitch. Tremors, cracks in stone, landslides and snowdrifts abound. It was getting dagerous out there, to dangerous to go at it alone anymore. The wolrd was going to shit it seemed, and tough as his namesake, Nails was determined to not let anyone or anything drag him down.

He'd hoped things were less fucky up north. Long seperated from his siblings, Nails knew not where to go. He trudged through a light smattering of snow along the jagged pass of an unknown mountain. A grey and gloomy sky loomed above.

A fruitful omen of things to come.
Messages In This Thread
I am the voice inside your head - by Nails - October 08, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: I am the voice inside your head - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 08, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: I am the voice inside your head - by Nails - October 10, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: I am the voice inside your head - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 10, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: I am the voice inside your head - by Nails - October 24, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: I am the voice inside your head - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 28, 2019, 04:29 PM