Shadow Mountain I am the voice inside your head
Mr. Selfdestruct
15 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Hello old friend <3

Nails could not help but wonder how long one could survive like this.

The frigid wind made a hollow sound as it ripped over the snow-swept ridge. A shiver ran down his spine. Perhaps this fruitless trek north had too been a mistake, another link in the chain of disappointment. Perhaps his siblings faired better. If they were wise, they would have returned to Shugkill. Nails could not deny that he hadn't thought to do the same thing. Yet, it was too late for him now. Winter approached fast and the terrain would soon become even more precarious.

One missed step and one could slip.

She tumbled down, rolling headlong into the side of a leaf barren tree. He stopped, eyes narrowed in austere surprise as he stared the girl down. Was this a trap? A trick? Nails snorted derisively, steam rising from his nostrils in the cold winter air. He kept an air of heavy guard, hackles rising in instinct. "Are you --" he started, voice clipped and ragged from disuse. "What the actual fuck?" Nails shook his head incredulously.

It was then that he noticed the gash upon her neck; a fresh wound, though clearly not inflicted by the fall. "Are you okay?" he fianlly asked, letting his gaurd drop ever so slightly.
Messages In This Thread
I am the voice inside your head - by Nails - October 08, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: I am the voice inside your head - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 08, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: I am the voice inside your head - by Nails - October 10, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: I am the voice inside your head - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 10, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: I am the voice inside your head - by Nails - October 24, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: I am the voice inside your head - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 28, 2019, 04:29 PM