Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
31 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, there was that word. Famine. He'd had an inkling that something was wrong in this place but nothing that bad, not yet anyway. He'd thought that maybe the population of wolves was so great that the food was low as a result; to survive in the wilderness alone a person needed a strategy, and he kept up as best he could with what he had. Knowing now that there was in fact a famine, well, that changed things a little. Changed his strategy. He'd have to be more cut-throat if he was going to make it through the winter without adequate supplies available.

She offered to help, of course. Innocent girls often didn't think in the same manner he did. She looked healthy despite the limits of the season; his eyes roamed over her figure, lingered too long in some places, hungry for more than just food now that he was presented with this sumptuous lady. When was the last time he'd gotten laid? Not worth thinking about right now, but, the thought crossed his mind. She was cute.

Ah, its alright. I'll survive somehow, I always do. That smirk again. Warmth in his bright eyes, just a flash. He strides around her and looks to the trees where she'd emerged, then comments over his shoulder, You live around here? There was a kid wanderin' around a few days ago—Sugar. Part of your family? The least he could do was gather intel, and maybe in the process he'd find some other way to pass the time. Hunting, screwing—either option was preferable to milling around having a conversation.

Yutani doubted the girl would be up for anything like that but, he could dream.
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM