Sun Mote Copse and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over
46 Posts
Ooc — hund
Away
It was easy to feel confidence when Sundance came bounding to her side like some sort of familiar. She welcomed him with a low rumble of what could only be compared to affection. A gentle nip to his cheek as she hoped to keep him near her. Surely someone would be here for them soon.

Then there was a woman. She looked familiar in the way someone with such a natural coat did. Yet she was almost positive she had not actually met her before. She seemed kind though even with those sad eyes. Hi. I'm Dorea and— When the most dreamlike thing happened. Towhee came crashing onto the scene with blinding joy. Dorea's could not stop what followed. Her tail whipped so fast that her rear began to wiggle some too. Perhaps a bit more unprofessional than she wanted to be right now.

We're okay. I guess I thought we'd all just go back to being happy in the Grove. She remembered to look at Towhee and speak clearly, try to make communication easy. Dorea also knew that was a silly response, likely one worth scolding but that was okay. The former Quark was just happy to see another familiar face. It's just me and Sundance. A soft bump to his shoulder before she looked at him. Did he have anything to say?
Messages In This Thread
and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Dorea - November 22, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Wraen - November 23, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Towhee - November 25, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Dorea - November 28, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Towhee - December 16, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Dorea - December 16, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Wraen - December 20, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Towhee - December 21, 2019, 10:54 AM