Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Black Hat turned to face her fully. You must to be gawking at me for so long, He retorted, though his voice had less bite to it than before. The woman's reply was incredibly defensive for such a straightforward question. He considered it supporting evidence for his hypothesis that she was once a resident of these woods. He'd be bitter too if he were in her shoes, but that didn't make her sass any less irritating.

A gust of wind prompted the stranger's nose to twitch, and she basically asked if she knew him. He didn't recognize her, so he furrowed his brow. I hail from a distant land but now take residence in the Haunted Woods, home of the Nightwalkers. I doubt we've met, Black Hat explained. But then the gears started turning in his mind, and he remembered another snow-white wraith from around here. Wasn't she this pack's leader or something? Now that he thought about it, this woman's pelt carried her vaguely familiar scent. That was when it clicked.

Do you by chance know a girl named Hela? She seemed to be the missing link here. He looked to the woman for confirmation.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Black Hat - December 13, 2019, 04:07 PM