Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Fortunately, she was indifferent to Hela's choice, much more so than the mangled woman who had what looked like a deeper connection to the girl. The ghost admitted she was not overly familiar with Vengeance, and her recollection didn't tell him anything he didn't already know about the warlord. Pity. I see. If you want to stroke his ego then go right ahead, but he sure doesn't need it, He said passively, only half-joking.

His brows raised when the stranger asked to spar, not taking her for the type. Looks could be deceiving. With pleasure, Black Hat obliged. Without further ado, he charged for her at a blinding sprint. His goal was to slam into her and clamp down on her throat while she reeled from the impact. It was simple enough approach to start with. Seeing as this was a spar, though, his grip would do no lasting damage.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Black Hat - December 14, 2019, 12:39 PM