Blackfeather Woods I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Rolled 2(+1) = 3.
HP: 15/20

Not 100% on her position, I wrote her being behind him to one side. Lmk if I need to edit!

She was ready for him when he came, nimbly dodging out of the way and narrowly avoiding a total loss of balance. Now, he was not where he meant to be and had to halt his inertia, giving the nameless woman an opportunity to strike. Mirroring him, she charged, and his muscles tensed to brace for impact. He snapped at her face when it was near, but she dipped at the last second to snatch a hind leg instead. Oh, she was good. Black Hat's heart raced, pounding like a war drum against his sternum.

She tugged, and while able to narrowly retain his footing, he couldn't reach her from here. After a moment's consideration and seeing no better option, he dropped onto his side, mindful of her grip so he didn't end up breaking his own leg. It was a calculated move, as he predicted her to target a more vital area. Should he presume correctly, he'd tuck his chin and deflect her teeth with his own. His gums would sting and bleed, but he'd take it over wherever she wanted to bite him. If successful thus far and she pulled back, he'd use that window to roll onto his stomach and strike like a lurking gator, crocodilian teeth aimed just beneath her chin.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't remember this dumpster being my subsidiary - by Black Hat - December 20, 2019, 05:23 AM