Alpine Lake oh whatever that your days may bring
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Clover's heart nearly leaped from her chest the moment that she recognized Jarilo's scent. Glancing over her shoulder, she affirmed her suspicions. He was approaching, and she had very little time to collect herself. "Holy fuck," she exclaimed quietly, returning her gaze to the lake's surface. Clover had thought of Jarilo often—more regularly than she would have ever liked to admit—and all the seasons apart had not changed how she felt. Clover still wanted to climb Jarilo like a tree. 

Turning towards the sound of his voice, Clover smiled as she met the jade of his eyes. "Too long," she agreed, her tail wagging as she hoisted herself onto all fours. "I'm surprised to find you out here, of all places," Clover admitted, somehow manging to keep her cool. "But, shit, I'm glad you're here!" 

"How have you been?" she asked, giving him an admiring once-over before resuming eye contact.
Messages In This Thread
oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - December 25, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Clover - December 30, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - December 31, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Clover - January 02, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - January 02, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Clover - January 03, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - January 09, 2020, 11:53 PM