Alpine Lake oh whatever that your days may bring
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
"Very lucky," Clover agreed. "But, yeah, the sunset was what brought me over here, too." Her gaze traced his gesture overhead for a brief moment. "I was just randomly in the area, too, and I wasn't ready to go home," Clover admitted. "Kinda seems like we were meant to meet here, doesn't it?" she mused with a sly grin, her tail brushing against the ground as it slowly wagged. 

Jarilo's answer was vague, but Clover didn't press; his information was sufficient for the time being. "I heard about the earthquakes—sounds terrible what all happened," she had left the valley the right time, it seemed, "But, I am glad that everything is good now—that's what matters most." Clover was one not to look back and dwell; the past lived had happened, and nothing could change that. 

"I didn't even know you were in the area at all, honestly.." Jarilo admitted then, and Clover's expression faltered as she felt a rare pang a pang of guilt. "I wasn't for a while, actually," she admitted, her eyes drawing upon the water's edge. "I left the area shortly after the last time I saw you—I wanted to get away for a while and see what the rest of the world was like," she shrugged. "But, after being out there, I realized there was really nothing out there for me. I had no friends, no family, and I was just alone all the time—it sucked total ass," Clover laughed, turning to face Jarilo once more. He was slightly closer to her, now, and she couldn't help but feel excited by his nearness. "It's good to see you again, too," she returned, her heart skipping a beat and her face flushing; it felt nice to be recognized. 

"So... yeah," she trailed awkwardly. "That's whats been up with me. I'm just out here today to get away from my family—" another laugh "I forgot how... hard it can be to be around them sometimes. They're great, and all—theres just... not alone of space back home to be alone."
Messages In This Thread
oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - December 25, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Clover - December 30, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - December 31, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Clover - January 02, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - January 02, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Clover - January 03, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - January 09, 2020, 11:53 PM