Noctisardor Bypass Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So, where was he gonna have to go? Farther along? Maybe. He looked away from the hillside and spotted Gannet standing there looking at him. He was actually a little taken aback. Not because Gannet was here -- he'd certainly heard that he and Ashlar were back from his parents -- but that Gannet was smaller than he remembered. This had happened a few times, but he was pretty sure that last he saw Gannet, Spook was looking up at him. Huh. It was weird having that realization. It was like the world shrank.  How big was Ashlar? He'd have to go find him later.

Anyway, with a wag of his tail, Spook dropped the rock into the snow, and it disappeared from view, leaving a shallow oblong hole.  He'd have to dig it out after, but at least it wasn't gonna go anywhere. And also then Spook could, y'know, talk. Oh hey! Um. Welcome back and stuff. And yeah. I wanna find a place to stash the stuff I've found. The snow is making it hard. He really needed to get to know the territory better.
Messages In This Thread
Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 05, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 09, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 10, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 12, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 12, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 16, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 25, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 30, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - February 01, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - February 08, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - February 10, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - February 29, 2020, 01:14 AM