Noctisardor Bypass Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Spook nodded.  The way the light glinted off the snow didn't help.  It had faked him out a few times already so far on this quest -- false hope and that kind of thing.  Maybe there was some better way of analyzing the clues. Hm.  No, was just about to start.  I think I maybe see a little path there? he pointed with his nose.  At least, the snow looked like it flattened off there, maybe a way up the slopes.  Then again, snow could hide stuff pretty well and he wasn't too keen on falling.  It was harder to see the slopes from this angle.

Then, sort of as an aside, Mom's been trying to find a big den and stuff too. If there's something really good, I should probably tell her, huh? After all, it was probably better to know right off the bat if he wasn't going to keep the place he found. Not only did alphas get dibs, but certainly his mother was perfectly able to shove him around on top of that. He took the path of less resistance.
Messages In This Thread
Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 05, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 09, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 10, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 12, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 12, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 16, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 25, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 30, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - February 01, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - February 08, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - February 10, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - February 29, 2020, 01:14 AM